2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Interior
If you want a luxury crossover SUV with a modern design and loads of interior amenities, consider the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar. Get details about the Range Rover Velar dimensions, capacity, standard features, and much more at Land Rover Anaheim Hills near Los Angeles. We offer competitive pricing and excellent Land Rover lease deals to get you an unbeatable deal. We can’t wait to get you behind the driver’s seat of your next Land Rover near Orange County at Land Rover Anaheim Hills!
2020 Range Rover Velar Interior Features
This luxury SUV comes equipped with more advanced technology and comfort than on any other luxury vehicle in its class. Explore a few of the noteworthy features sure to make your Orange County drives more comfortable.
Standard Interior Design Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
Standard Convenience Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
Standard Technology Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Elevate your Range Rover Velar interior even more by upgrading to amenities that will make your Corona drives easier. Available interior features include:
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
2020 Range Rover Velar Dimensions
The five-passenger Range Rover Velar provides up to 70.4 inches of cargo length for transporting longer items like furniture pieces, skis, other sports equipment, and more. Interior dimensions include:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Headroom: 38.1 inches / 38.0 inches
Learn how you can make even better use of the Range Rover Velar capacity with genuine OEM accessories like cargo organization systems and Interior Protection & Storage packages.
Climb Inside a New Luxury SUV in Anaheim
Learn more about this SUV by exploring your color options, towing capabilities, and engine specs, or expand your search by comparing the Range Rover Velar vs. Range Rover Sport. When you are ready to upgrade your ride with a new Range Rover Velar, peruse our inventory, and check out our current Range Rover Velar offers and Land Rover Velar lease specials at Land Rover Anaheim Hills.
Recent News From Land Rover Anaheim Hills
Can a Range Rover tow a boat? What’s the new Range Rover towing capacity? The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover towing capacity depends on your choice of six high-preformance engines. Learn more about the towing capabilities of each engine option and more with our team at Land Rover Anaheim Hills near Los Angeles. View Inventory Contact Us 2021 Range…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender colors are all about elegance, a refined rainbow celebrating the style and definitive nature of what it means to drive an luxury SUV. When you’re behind the wheel of this unique vehicle, you’ll undoubtedly turn heads throughout Anaheim. Explore your Land Rover Defender color options below and see them…
Whether you’re looking for a vehicle that will pull you through the work week or one that can handle going off the beaten path adventures around Los Angeles with the family, you’re sure to find an exciting ride in the new Land Rover Defender. The 2021 Defender showcases forward-thinking design and features that add an…